A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

10.19.2007

Bill Monet portrait of Gidget in the brake shop


Phenomenal picture by Bill Monet of Gidget the scooter having her brakes checked out at the Lee Jensen brake shop. Bill specializes in stunning underwater photography, but he also has quite a talent for portraits.


UPDATE:
A commenter noted my bangs. I think she hit on why this picture makes me look like I am 15-years-old. Obviously I don't mind looking a little younger than my years, but this is ridiculous. I have very little control over my hair and hadn't consciously planned to style it in this way.

3 Comments:

Blogger amylouwhosews said...

This is a great picture!

10:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful!

7:15 PM

 
Blogger ROGANISTA said...

bangs looking good.

10:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home