A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

10.15.2007

Luster brings people together in more ways than one!


My awesome friend Shawn found this excellent Missed Connection on Craigslist today. I hope they find each other! I think I know who "Rob" is so I shall try to expedite a reunion between these two lovebirds.

Luster opening, 14th St, Saturday, 10/13 - w4m - 29
Reply to: pers-449632278@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-10-15, 12:14PM EDT


Rob, gray sweater, tortoiseshell glasses. Me, paint-splattered shirt and pink/red scarf. You laughed when I got grabby-hands at the bar, and exchanged a cigarette for a story about me bitching out a Secret Service guy. Stupidly and drunkenly, I neglected to get your contact information, as my friend was in a rush to meet her ride home. Drinks?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool! Great event my friend.

XO,

Faith

1:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home