A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

10.17.2007

Beau Chamberlain solo show @ Project 4


You have got to see this show next week at Project 4 Gallery. Beau Chamberlain's work is perfection - his surfaces are perfectly pristine and porcelain smooth. The details hold many truths in them. Allison Cohen first introduced me to his work three years ago and I've been a huge fan ever since. I'm thrilled to play a small role in introducing DC art collectors to Beau.

BEAU CHAMBERLAIN
This is Forever

Opens October 27 @ Project 4 Gallery
903 U Street


Collector's preview: Thursday, October 25, 6:30-8:30pm
Hosted by Philippa P.B. Hughes at Project 4.

Click here for more about the show.

1 Comments:

Blogger sixtyminuteartist said...

Hey Hoogrrl. Like your blog, I am a bit more of a traditional artist--less modern than Beau--but love his work. I get over 1100 readers a day at my blog--check it out. Let's link up--you appear very tuned into the DC art scene. Jerry (sixtyminuteartist).

4:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home