A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

5.08.2009

What is magic?

What is Magic?

48 Hour Challenge!

In preparation for the next issue of Beyond The Smoke and Mirrors, I am looking for people to send me up to a one paragraph response to the question "What is Magic?"

I will put together the magazine from your contributions, which can be sent to David@Divergency.com

If you prefer, you may also post your response on my Facebook page.

The deadline is 3:00 AM on Sunday morning, May 10th.

Please feel free to forward this information to anyome who you think might be interested.

I look forward to reading and sharing your responses.

Cheers,
David London

www.divergency.com
www.magicalthinking.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home