A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

9.23.2007

WaPo magazine


In case you haven't seen the Washington Post Sunday Magazine today...

In this article, Deborah Dietsch says that I am an art blogger. I think that is WAY overstating my aspirations for this blog! Basically, I just write pithy posts about myself and my friends, many of whom happen to be very creative and cool people. Guess I'll have to start focusing on the more substantive, hard-hitting issues confronting the local contemporary art world. In the meantime, please don't get on my case when I post cute things like this:

3 Comments:

Blogger amylouwhosews said...

Wow - I feel so cool! I've sat on all that furniture that's now photographed in the magazine. Nice article!

8:10 AM

 
Blogger Alexei01 said...

You just posted one of Schroeder's finest jam sessions, Ms. Art Blog. You're clearly doomed to your fate.

8:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dat's da jam!

4:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home