A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

9.16.2007

Dumb photo of feet

"I just don't know what I'm supposed to be. I thought maybe I wanted to be a writer... but I hate what I write, and I tried taking pictures, but John's so good at that, and mine are so mediocre... and every girl goes through a photography phase, like horses, you know dumb pictures of your feet..."
--Charlotte, Lost In Translation

Lisa Marie and I were trying to figure out why the flash on my camera wasn't working and ended up with this picture of our cool shoes (my skirt is supposed to hang that way!). This photo was taken toward the beginning of a 4 AM bender that began with an unsuccessful attempt at hitting every art opening on the 14th Street corridor Saturday night - I think we made it to five. Saw some great art that really makes me believe that DC's art scene is completely underrated. After the openings wrapped up, we headed to Viridian and closed the bar, then closed Solly's where we annoyed all the jocks in the joint by playing tunes like Dancing Queen and Michael Jackson's Beat It on the jukebox, then hit Ben's Chili Bowl for some chili cheese fries and half-smokes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home