A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

8.30.2007

Hirshhorn cocktail party


The Hirshhorn hosted a really nice cocktail party last week in the sculpture garden. It's an annual end of summer event that brings together many DC artists and art fans on a sultry summer evening. Great food and drink in a beautiful setting. I could talk about art for hours!

Yoko Ono's Wish Tree.

I kinda like this candid picture except that I can see how horrible my hair still looks from that disastrous hair appointment back in June when my ex-hair stylist went psycho. There is still an orange band around the top of my head. Dammit.

These images are courtesy of Lee Stalsworth, Chief Photographer at HMSG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home