A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

8.29.2007

Cool friends


Most of my posts tend to be about the arts or about me me meeeeeee! These are both such fascinating topics, however, I am reminded again and again that I have totally cool friends who are doing totally cool things that have nothing to do with art or with me and I'm going to make more effort to introduce them on this blog.

Like my friend Brian Christie who is working on M2Z Networks. Their public service mission is to provide wireless broadband connectivity to at least 95% of the US population. Go to their website to learn more and please sign the letter of support.



This is one of the many short pieces that various video makers have made for M2Z.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home