A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

8.30.2007

Best shoes ever

Ok, I am no fashionista. My shoe goals typically tend toward the comfy and sensible - witness my broad collection of Dansko clogs (red, brown suede, black, and another pair of black) and flip flops (too many to list). So I am particularly excited to have found these amazing shoes designed by two architects under the label of United Nude. I picked these up on a recent shopping expedition in Nolita and plan to go back for more next time I'm in NY. Not only are these among the most comfortable heels I have ever worn (stood in them for over eight straight hours on Saturday without incident), but they look sooooo cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger ROGANISTA said...

wow, i knew i liked those for a reason! i have a pair of united nude shoes that look like a part of a building. yours are more architectural though.

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home