A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

11.28.2008

Preparing for Basel Miami


For those of you going to Art Basel Miami next week, here's some good advice for you from David Hickey in Vanity Fair. He slogged through the Frieze Art Fair last year and learned a few things that he'd like to share with you. My favorite line:
But never think about art at an art fair. It’s tacky, and one is better served by decoding the dazzle that has you reaching for your purse.

1 Comments:

Blogger idgaff said...

my friend mike folk turned me onto your blog...he lives in silverspring and he's in a group called aligning minds...he said to check out your blog and sent me an article about you...my name is collen dubose....i am from maryland , but recently moved to brooklyn...just thought i'd make contact and say hello, rather than just lurking about and reading your words...

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home