A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

11.19.2008

I was robbed!


See me bidding on the awesome piece of art below made by legendary DC artist Robin Rose, which was up for grabs at the Transformer auction on Saturday night. (The event was sensational if I say so myself.) A certain dastardly character (also initials P and H) used a proxy (puh-leeze!) to outbid me and several others and ended up buying this cool objet for $3,000! I really really wanted it. I am, however, ecstatic about the Zoe Charlton print I ended up with. More pictures from the auction soon to follow. (Thanks Darren Santos for these great pictures!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Taxi Gang said...

phew when i read your headline in my rss feader i was like whaaaat!

7:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home