A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

5.23.2008

Graffiti inside your home?


Apartment Therapy has a new DC correspondent, Rachel Grad, and she wrote about bringing graffiti into your home yesterday. Rachel referenced my friends Richard and Lena who have an amazing collection of graffiti and street art. Thought you might also enjoy this picture that an Arlington art collecting couple shared with me. They bought several graffiti works from Wreckfest and installed the pieces in their mid-century modern living room. Very cool!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'd like to say as a graffiti artist myself I'm banging my head for an outlet to show and sell my work. I feel that graffiti art as we know it is ready for round two. This is what I'm trying to convey is the evolution of getting up. Graffiti Art meets technology in this decade. I'm inspired and hopeful reading about such collections and opportunities on the internet. I only hope to participate and expose my art to such an audience. You can see my work at www.misk1.com or email me at info@misk1.com

1:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home