A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

5.04.2008

Cultural fun!


The CuDC gala was a blast last night! Raised a bunch of money to support a mission that I support wholeheartedly:
The Cultural Development Corporation creates opportunities for artists and arts organizations that stimulate economic development and improve the quality of life. We envision the arts driving economic and community development as an integral part of DC’s vibrant metropolitan area.
Successful economic development entails many components, including arts development and the rise of a creative class and CuDC is an integral part to making this happen in DC.

This time, I actually had my camera with me but took only this one picture, which makes Todd and Kevin look like such a cute couple. Sorry guys.

Pictures below are from Kevin:




My chariot awaited.

More pics from Dilek Isildak:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home