A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

2.08.2008

Elle Decor gives props to DC


The March 2008 issue of Elle Decor contains an in-depth article about DC as a hot travel destination. Author Jura Koncius let me add my three cents to this topic. Here's what I said:

"We're getting a little creative class," says Philippa P.B. Hughes, a young art collector who holds salons in a downtown loft and blogs of her adventures at hoogrrl.com. Washington, she continues, is "becoming less transient. People only used to move here for work. Now there are lots of people who are curious and diverse" but also putting down roots. "It isn't just about the same old stodgy Washington traditions," Hughes says.

I'm so glad I live in DC.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diamond of the west said...

DC is so glad Philippa lives here!

3:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home