A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

11.15.2007

Trouble with Little Trees (c)


Someone over at the Car-Freshner Corporation saw the article about our place in the Washington Post Magazine back in September, which included a picture of the car freshener tree hanging sculpture in our bedroom. (The image below is not from that article, but from two years ago when we decorated it for Christmas! ) I guess they're not too happy that some artist ripped off their copyrighted design, so they wrote me a letter demanding to know the name of this artistic miscreant. We bought it second-hand so I have no idea who made it, but I am enjoying the Lemon Green Tea and Spiced Pumpkin car freshener trees with which they attempted to bribe me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gerald de Dios said...

That was such a hilarious story.

5:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home