A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

10.04.2007

Transformer Auction


If you're interested in buying great art, please come to the Transformer Art Auction on November 17. It's the perfect way to champion a fabulous non-profit gallery that supports and promotes emerging artists. Plus, it's going to be a helluva good time. Contact me to buy tickets, and visit the Transformer website for more info. This event WILL sell out! Some of my favorite artists have donated works for the show so I am going to have a very difficult time deciding which ones to bid on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hillbilly Wally said...

Hey, Hoogrrl.

Funny how I did a search on hammesfahr gottlieb and your blog came up. Thanks for plugging me on to Kerry Skarbakk, he really does great work.

Wally (hillbillywally.blogspot.com)

p.s. you're a "flaneuse", I'm a flaneur.

11:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home