A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

7.09.2009

What celebrity would look great in drag?

The Washington Post Express stopped by Beer Drag Opera the other night and asked a bunch of us what celebrity we thought would look great in drag. I misunderstood the question and said Catherine Zeta-Jones, who is voluptuous and gorgeous! I thought the reporter was asking me what celebrity would be great for a drag queen to dress as. I should have stuck with my original answer, Renee Zellweger.

See other people's responses here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Griffiths said...

That was a great feature! I saw it this morning and it made me smile. I understood your answer. Although I don't know if Renee would look good as a man.Maybe I'm not understanding the question either.

12:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home