A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

6.14.2009

I'll be swearing tomorrow night!


I'm thrilled to announce that I've been appointed to the DC Commission on the Arts & Humanities! I'll be sworn in as a commissioner tomorrow night, Monday June 16. So many people have been so supportive of me and Pink Line Project over the last couple years by attending events, giving me great advice, partnering and collaborating on projects, spreading the good word about art and creative thinking, and being generally positive and encouraging. I wish I could invite every one of you to the ceremony to thank you for your support in getting me to this position, but I don't think the swearing-in room could hold thousands. So please come to Marvin after 8 PM so we can all celebrate together!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sean Hennessey said...

congratulations on this appointment.
you'll definitely bring a good energy to the table.

11:59 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, Philippa!

7:41 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Congratulations! So well-deserved. :)

11:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home