A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

1.01.2009

The perfect kickoff to 2009!

I have a feeling 2009 is going to be an amazing year if it's anything like the way it started. Started off the day jumping out of an airplane at 10,000 feet over Kauai!




Then we surfed a nice little beach in Poipu. I swear the waves were a LOT bigger than they appear from shore. Head high at least. Really!


Then we snorkeled around phenomenal coral to look at brilliant sea life.

I am really looking forward to 2009! Happy new year!

1 Comments:

Blogger joe said...

Hoogrrl,

I found your blog parusing Steely Dan fans... Very nice! I have no idea where "Flaneur" is?!? Hawaii? I'll be honest, I didn't "read" much, just looked at all the images. The skydiving looks great. I've always wanted to do that.

Happy New Year- and "smile for the camera... You know they're gonna love ya... Peg"

12:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home