A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

8.04.2008

Chic geek


Last month, DC Magazine did a really nice piece on one of my absolute favorite people in DC (maybe in the world!), "chic geek" David Fogel. There are millions of reasons I adore this man. Seriously. Here's just one:
"I like do-gooders and people who live for something bigger than themselves," he says, under the watchful gaze of a heroic Obama poster by graphic designer Shepard Fairey. "I'm not interested in what's next in a material sense. I'm much more interested in social change, and I want to be in the front of that line."
David has opened a shared work environment in Silver Spring called Space 88 that is a "mission-driven for-profit business focused on cultivating creative infrastructure." If you're looking for affordable office space to share with super creative people who can inspire you, give him a call.

1 Comments:

Blogger International Children's Festival said...

Yeah, David rocks. We look forward doing Monster Truck at Gallery on Fri Oct 3rd with the gang in Silver Spring.

Cheers, Henrik

4:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home