A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

1.30.2008

Little Trees (R) Update!


You may recall that the Little Tree Corporation sent me a legalese-y letter last fall demanding to know the name of the artist who created the cute Little Trees Car Freshener (R) sculpture that stands in my bedroom. I feared they would take legal action against the artist, and maybe even against me, so I didn't respond to the two letters they sent! (Plus, I don't actually know the name of the artist who made this sculpture. Really, I don't.) A Little Trees (R) representative called me the very same day as that entry was made on this blog and earnestly explained that they were actually very supportive of the arts and of the use of the Little Tree (R) icon in art. They promised to send photographs of ways in which other artists had incorporated the Little Tree (R) into their art and they also promised to send me a t-shirt. After many weeks of anxious waiting, I finally received the t-shirt! Yay! I shall wear it with pride.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home