A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

12.14.2007

Buy your cat a wig for Christmas!


Ralphie has taken on some modeling gigs.

Pink is the color of fantasy. Our model looks like her mind is elsewhere when she wears this wig -- somewhere in a land of cotton candy and pinwheels where the air smells like sugar kisses.

Pink makes your kitty feel elegant, modern and quintessentially feline.
If you have any creature in the house with a head bigger than a walnut (including boyfriends), you need a Kitty Wig™. --Carolyn Sorter

Wigs come in assorted colors and cost only $50! Buy your cat a wig for Christmas now.

UPDATE!
Many of you thought that I had actually tortured Ralphie with this wig. First of all, there is no way Ralphie would wear this wig long enough to take even one picture of him unless I drugged him, which would explain the insipid expression on this cat's mug, and I would never drug my little furry treasure. Second of all, Ralphie is waaaaay fluffier and cuter than this little wannabe. Third of all, I would not spend $50 on a wig for my cat!

2 Comments:

Blogger ROGANISTA said...

that's frightening/awesome.

11:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

words escape me... wow.

9:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home