A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

10.30.2007

High heel fun!

My neighbor Steve spanking me a little too vigorously with a wooden cross in a futile attempt to cleanse me of my mortal sins.

Aaarrr! Swigging grog with Frosty and Lindsey VarnHemperly on their 17th Street stoop - an annual tradition at the High Heel Races. Shiver me timbers!

UPDATE!

At a party that night, I saw The Thief! The person who stole $70 out of my purse this past summer at a party. I ignored the little wretch, of course, but clutched my bag a little tighter as I passed by her. The next day, the party's host sent this message to everyone through Evite:
Thanks for allowing us to host y'all last night. We had a great time! Unfortunately, a red wallet inadvertently fell out of someone's purse. If it shows up in your possession, please return inside our front locked gate by slipping it inside. This will save her trouble of replacing her id, and other cards.
She struck again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home