A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

7.20.2007

Another Renee Z sighting

Some of you may recall that I have often been told that I look like Renee Zellweger. It's been a while since I reported any such incidents - mainly because they happen so often that it'd overload my server if I tried to tell you about every single occurrence. However, just heard a good story from my friend Grace last night that unfortunately bolsters the myth that Renee Z is the bizarro hoogrrl.

Grace said she met a fun couple at a wedding in Napa last weekend and ended up hanging out with them in their hotel room after the rehearsal dinner. For some reason, Grace was telling them about my art events and pulled out her computer to show them my blog. She said that when they saw my picture from the Spaces article, they both exclaimed, "She looks like Renee Zellweger!" Argh!

5 Comments:

Blogger amylouwhosews said...

It is a little uncanny. Maybe you could start hiring yourself out as a look-a-like for events. hah!

12:34 PM

 
Blogger ROGANISTA said...

oh. it would have been better if they screamed "oh, that's philippa--we know her!! and renee zellwegger looks just like her!"

3:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are worse people to look like.

3:46 PM

 
Blogger Miz Yank said...

By way of consolation, it could be way worse: at least no one has told *you* that you look like Chelsea Clinton. ;)

8:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep dreaming.

5:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home