A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

6.09.2007

People watching at the Venice Biennale


Bumped into this natty couple while waiting in line for food outside the Italian pavilion in the giardini. I think the little tyke's got his daddy's nose.


The Pink Ladies stole a cab from me last year at Miami Basel. I tried to hijack their vaporetto but they were too quick for me again!


Her ankles were bound and she had a cheese cloth covered with "blood" covering her mouth and tied around her head. She looked a little goth. He appeared to be painting her but I stumbled on the scene toward the end of the day as they were packing up so not sure what had been happening here exactly.


This nice nun walked slowly around the biennale striking various meditative poses. No one paid much attention to her but lots of people took pictures of her. Social commentary? Maybe she was just tired and needed to rest her feet. I know MY feet were throbbing after a couple days of walking around the giardini and the arsenale. At least she is dressed in arty black!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home