A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

4.01.2007

On the lam in Costa Rica . . . continued


Iona looks a little nervous as we go airborne in the tiny prop plane from San Jose to Nosara.


Last year, everyone kept mixing me up with the Victoria's Secret model when we were out in the water. I like to pretend it wasn't because she and I wore this same rashguard.


My mantra this summer.


Watching the sunset was a daily activity.


Maybe I am taking this pink thing a little too far, but I have got to get one of these cute bicycles . . . with the basket. And maybe I'll add some pink streamers for the handle bars.


Andrew Jacob is a surfer artist who paints little wave scenes on found driftwood and then nails them on the posts at all the beach accesses. I saw one at Blew Dogs and asked the bartender where I could buy one. He pulled it off the wall, extricated the nail, and handed it to me. Best souvenir ever!


Flip flops sum up summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger amylouwhosews said...

What a blast! I love the pink bike. Streamers would definitely make it even awesome-er!

6:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home