A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

4.28.2007

Hanging out on the Podesta's back porch

Allison Cohen, Henry Thaggert, Steven Stuart, Philippa Hughes, David Hughes


The Podestas hosted a reception for art fair attendees to see their amazing art collection, which includes many works by Nikki Lee, Angela Strassheim, Wolfgang Tillmans, a Massimo Vitali that I lust after, and many other contemporary art photographers. I admire their generosity in opening their home because I think that art collectors who are passionate about art and who want to nurture artists and who view art as a way to connect people do not hide their collections.

1 Comments:

Blogger dccaf said...

I think it's great that the Podesta's are so willing to open up their home. I was able to take a tour about a month ago. It's so cool to see all that amazing art work hanging salon style in their home.

4:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home