A person who appears to be ambling aimlessly, but is secretly in search of adventure.

1.04.2007

Fox Morning News

Last spring, Fox Morning News did a series of live, on-the-scene reports about various DC neighborhoods. They interviewed me for the Logan Circle piece. My tech savvy friend Jonathan tivo'd the spot and saved it on a disk for me. He recently showed me how to upload it to YouTube and then link to it from my blog. Take a look for a good laugh!

Most people I know didn't see the interview live because most people I know wouldn't watch Fox news. Although a few friends called to say they'd seen it, the usual Republican suspects.

Click here to go to YouTube to watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPI5YJE8NfI

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, i'm not your only republican suspect? can't believe i missed you on the best news source ever.

anyway, clip isn't working.

pc

12:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home